Thursday, November 15, 2007

November 15, 2007

Knowing that people may read this gives me pause in writing. However, I shall move forward and once again follow the example of my big sis, who told me today to get online and get my blog!

A brief explanation of the name of the blog--we live in the lower peninsula of Michigan and it is common when meeting with other Michiganders that we use our hands to shape our state. The left hand is the lower peninsula and the right hand goes across the top of the left fingers representing the upper peninsula. The lower peninsula is often referred to as the "mitt". People often point to areas on the "mitt" indicating where they are from, and from this you can get a vague idea of where our life has led us.

Stay tuned for more!

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

YAY-I LOVE it....I can't WAIT to see more stuff. The title is awesome. Your kids are gorgeous....
Love, Marilyn

Unknown said...

Looks good mom. Can't wait to read about all the adventures in Mich.

GinnyC said...

Hi Lou,
Your site is great sis! I'm feeling the pressure to do this too... I don't know how to do it... I want to say naughty bad, bad words!!!
love ya
Gin

Mari said...

Way to go mom, I can't believe Tyson commented before I did! I love you!