Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Feelin' Blue

I'm feeling a bit sad and lonely tonight.

Three of my favorite guys aren't home. In fact, they aren't even in the state. . . . or the country!
This one is in Korea -- until late July

He doesn't have his cell phone, or any way to contact me. It's a bummer.

This one . . .

and this one . . . .

left for Japan this morning.

They have no way to contact me either.

It's like they all disappeared into a void . . .

My bed is large and cold.

My house is quiet.


My food bill is smaller (hey, I guess that's not so bad!)

Just these two are left.

We'll just have to make the best of it at the mall this weekend.

5 comments:

jen said...

My boys will be gone this weekend too. Bittersweet it is...must quieter, but lonely too.

Marilyn said...

How long are Rog & Ad going to be gone? Wow...it seems like you would enjoy the peace & quiet but it is lonely.....have an awesome girlie time with Em!

Austin said...

you always put the weirdest pictures of me up there...

Rebecca said...

You two should come back to UT and party hardy!!

I hope your boys are at least emailing you!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. Wish I could be there for some girl fun.