Sunday, May 18, 2008

Enriching weekend

Em and I had a spiritual feast this weekend.

It was our stake conference. It is a busy weekend for me, with auxiliary training to plan and execute, and then the adult meeting. This conference we were assigned Glen Pace as a general authority. I was so excited! I love his talks. He did not disappoint. Here are some snippets of conference:
  • "If you have been in the temple, is the temple in you?"
  • "Never suppress a generous thought" (not original, but I liked how it was presented by our stake rs president)
  • "What happens in the church office building doesn't matter if it is not happening here"
He was very inspiring, told lots of neat stories. I thought I would be worn out from the weekend, instead I came home energized. It was just the boost I needed!

1 comment:

Austin said...

Momma! Quit slackin and do some more posts! I read these things you know...