Thursday, April 10, 2008

Trippin' it in Utah

I'm back! - Part I

We had a great trip and I have much to share. The question is, how much? Do you want to hear the whole story? It may take a few blogs to cover it all. I'll leave out most of what is in my children's blogs.

First, the bleary-eyed 7 am passengers getting ready to board. We slept in a hotel minutes from the airport with the endless sounds of planes flying over mixed with my snoring. I couldn't have snored too much, I think I got about two hours of sleep.Emily from the airplane window as I saw the sun rise: (I still can't believe I was that high in the air)
We stayed a night at Ginny's, but weren't very good company. I fell asleep on the couch after dinner. More snoring ensued.

Once we arrived in Provo we greeted happy family members:
We lunched with Mari. Mmm, Subway is good wherever you live.
Austin loves taking goofy pictures. My nostrils always get the worst of it.
Drivin' Tyson's car. He sacrificed himself and rode his motorcycle. It was cold while we were there. Of course it was 65 in Michigan.

This is just the beginning. I'll write more tomorrow. I am back to work in full swing. Taught 7 lessons today and now am on my way to a meeting in Midland. I need another vacation!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Yay-glad you made it back in one piece. Ok-now I am going to be checking your blog every 7.5 hours to see if you have updated it with photos....pleeease don't make me wait too long!!!