Monday, June 9, 2008

I'M BAAACCKK!

Hello all!

I am finally back to blogging after a long hiatus. I was recently chastised by son #1 for not blogging, "I read those things, you know, Mom!"

So, here I am. I could put down a load of excuses why I haven't blogged, but really, I just was too lazy to do it. I have slow internet and it takes awhile . . . Anyway, 'nuff said.

So here's what has been happening in the last month:
  • DH and Son #2 went to Japan and back. I have 482 pictures I could post for that, but I'll just share one:
It rained a bit apparently. They had a blast despite the 14 hour roller-coaster plane flight.

  • I also put in my garden:
  • Planted flowers:


  • While DH was gone I thought I would surprise him by being 5 lbs lighter when he returned. Instead I gained 4 lbs. You would think with the main eaters in the household being gone, I would have more control. Apparently not.
There's nothing like popping a few bubbles to help release some aggression. !!WARNING!! This game is very addicting! Play at your own risk! Don't blame me, I'm just the messenger!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Holy cow addicting! Sorry about the broken hearted EM. Wish I could help.

Your boys are sure handsome! Glad they had a good time in Japan, and that they're safely home.

What do you use to separate your squares in your garden? I used twine for a few years, but lately I've just been eyeballing. Actually, I was too lazy to re-do the twine this year. Too lazy to do much at all out there, we're not growing as much as usual.

Marilyn said...

OH YOU ARE BACK! I am SO happy. I do read you every day too! I was wondering if you were super duper busy getting your boy ready for his mish----I LOVE your garden too! Is it square foot gardening? Please explain more. I am sending a BIG cyber hug to Miss EM-so sorry she has a broken heart. Someday someone will love her forever!!!