Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday - Hammer Style

Hey, it's Saturday!!

You know what that means!

Everybody sing along with me . . .


Saturday is a special day
It's the day we get ready for Sunday:
We clean the house and we shop at the . . . .



WAIT JUST A SECOND!!

What are these kids doing?
They aren't cleaning. Hmmm, we need to change the words.


Okay, begin again.

Saturday, is a special day.
It's the day we get ready for Sunday.

We lift the logs,


and we split the wood,

So we will be waaarrm on Sunday.


We clean the garage (yahoo!)


And we sweep up the dog

And we call it our get-the-work-done day.
Then we stack the wood

and we scrape up the mess.

So we can be ready for Sun-day!

What good workers I have around here.

Did you notice that I am not in any of the pictures! Hehehe
What kind of work are you doing today?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun. I cleaned the bathroom and did my laundry. Not quite as fun as splitting wood.

Rebecca said...

Is that a beard on my brother?!

Cute song... you should see if you could publish it as a second verse to the primary song! :)

We did a whole lot of not working yesterday. Although I did water my garden; my feeble attempt to save some of my wilting plants. It's already hot enough that I just wanna stay inside and camp out on top of the a/c vent. And it's not nearly as hot as it's going to get this Summer.

Mari said...

Cute little song momma! And yeah, it does look like dad is sportin a little facial hair. It almost looks like a goatee in that picture. Is it?

Well, to be honest I didn't get a whole lot of work done yesterday. After all the busyness of the morning I kinda crashed when I got home. I did get some laundry done though!