Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tag Team

Hey, I've been tagged! It's my first time. I feel so special!! So, here I go:

4 places I've lived
1. Tucson, Arizona
2. Provo, Utah
3. Schaumberg, Illinois
4. Mt. Pleasant, Michigan

4 shows I watch:
1. I am a die-hard Lost fan.
2. Survivor, yes it's true.
3. How clean is your house? Love those British ladies.
4. Dog Whisperer. He cracks me up.

4 jobs I've had:
1. Babysitter
2. Court transcriber (lasted two days)
3. Secretary, lots of times
4. Music teacher

4 places I've visited:
1. New York City
2. Washington DC
3. Niagara Falls
4. Yellowstone

4 blogs I read regularly:
1. Family blogs -- there are more than 4, does that count?
2. Fat Cyclist
3. Pioneer woman
4. Hmm, nothing here

4 favorite foods:
1. Anything with chocolate in it
2. Panini's
3. Chicken braid
4. Yakisoba (noodles with vegies, yum yum!)

4 places I'd rather be:
1. In the Provo MTC
2. In Pusan, Korea
3. In Washington state
4. Here at home

4 things to look forward to next year:
1. losing weight (ha!)
2. Mari's graduation
3. Emily's graduation (am I looking forward to that?)
4. Cross country skiing (you have to find SOMETHING positive about the winter!)

4 things I do in my spare time:
1. Internet junkie
2. Shopping with Em
3. Manicures and pedicures
4. Do I have spare time?

4 favorite things to do with kids/family
1. Long chatty walks
2. Playing boggle
3. Just talking
4. Snuggling with DH in the morning hours with nothing to do and nowhere to go

Ok, Paula, Becky, Erika, Maria, tag, you're next!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

YAY! You did it! Thanks for playing!