Saturday, June 27, 2009

What do you think?

I need your opinion.

I have an indoor project I'm working on. We are replacing our carpet with new (yeah!) this summer and I have decided that I also want to tile behind the stove. Here is the stove:



Very plain and boring. We have it on a tile platform now, but we want to replace that and also tile behind it. So here are some choices:
Tile choice #1 (The big one and the ones across the bottom:

This is a slate look.

Ok, tile #2

A little lighter in color, no?
And tile #3 - I was looking at the big one, but I'm open to suggestions.

I'm not very good at matching colors and seeing what looks best. I know that some of you are . . . :-) So please share your opinion!

3 comments:

GGMA said...

I like both but the room is a little dark as I remember so I would go light. It depends on your carpet and wall colors.

Marilyn said...

It's really hard to tell what it looks like in the photos and I have never been in your room but I like the slate look.

Anonymous said...

I'm with GGMA. I think it depends on the carpet and walls and the lighting in the room.