Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baby is here!

Our new baby has arrived. And he is so considerate! He waited until the day after I arrived before he made his appearance. And he is the most adorable thing ever, of course. I know most of you read his momma's blog, so I will try to put some pictures in that you haven't seen already. And these also are for the benefit of missionary son, who has been waiting patiently for news.

So here we go . . . on to the hospital, during a contraction.

Six centimeters!


Labor is getting tougher.
Welcome baby!

Look at those long fingers!

Cute baby


Proud papa

Getting ready to go home.
I'll try to post more later. This has been a fun time.

2 comments:

The Mink Family said...

Sooooo cute! Hope Mari is feeling good! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Marilyn said...

Congrats Grandma! I tried to call tonight after a very, very crazy weekend. I'll talk to you later- Jen came home today too! I got to hold and kiss my new little guy too.