Monday, November 17, 2008

Diva #2 Sings

We've been busy the last few days.

Well, actually we always are . . . but this week was PARTICULARLY busy.

Miss Ems had to record her BYU audition, which was a stressful experience to say the least. We went to the university and had it professionally recorded. When the technician walked in with a camera that was about the same size as ours, we said, "Uh, is that what you are using?" We were expecting professional sound and video equipment. Thank goodness her teacher was there to insist they upgrade to something better.

So, Diva #2 sang and sang.


And sang . . . Isn't this an attractive picture?

Why is she #2? Well, here is Diva #1

I played, of course.

And here is a sample. Juliet's Waltz.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the way she looks at you when she's done!!

I was hoping that you would put a video up here. Well done Emily. She makes it look so effortless, too, to sing like she does.

Marilyn said...

{sigh} I wish I could sing like that. Beautiful!

Rebecca said...

gorgeous!

GinnyC said...

Incredible! Really wonderful! Good luck!

Jessica said...

That must be a Hammer thing. Because I sure know NO one in my family can sing. WOW! Ems is awesome. Tell here she is amazing. I can't belive a voice can come out of that little body :) GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Summers in Guam said...

Hi Guys, WOW!!! Emily that was Gorgeous! I played it for Lizzy, Maddie and Gage and they said it was the most beautiful sound they've ever heard. :) Lizzy has been doing a lot of singing, I want to get her into some lessons when we finally get settled somewhere. She said she wants to be just like Emily. :)