Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's my one month anniversary

Okay, I'm back to blogging. For now.

Sorry I have been quiet. You know, life has been a bit tough in our family lately. I just didn't feel like writing about trite things like purses, trees, and the like. When sadness hits, it is hard to be inspired to be interesting or uplifting or funny. Just couldn't get up the energy to do it.

I'll try to do better. I'll try not to have another one month anniversary of not blogging.

Even though I haven't been writing, I have been thinking of things to share. I have some in mind. I'll get to them soon.

This week is a big one at our house. Ems is preparing her audition for BYU. It has to be a DVD and it has to be sent in soon! We are scheduled on Thursday to perform in a nice hall at the university. Because it is a one shot deal, we are practicing at home with our camera. I'll try to figure out how to get one on the blog so you can see it. She sounds amazing to me, but of course, I'm her mother. My girls always sound amazing to me. My biggest fear is that I'll botch it on the piano and mess her up. I debated about hiring someone to take my place, but it is a rite of motherhood for me to play for my children. Gotta keep doing it no matter how bad I sound. Remember that when you hear it--listen to the voice, not the piano!!!

Love to you all -- I'll be back!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Oh my goodness-you are an amazing player. Everything will be great. So glad to see you back. I miss you. Love ya!

The Mink Family said...

Good to see you back!!

GinnyC said...

Hey lou,
Why so sad? What's been up?