Friday, February 1, 2008

Another wintry day



Ok, I know this is getting old . . . sigh . . .

Em is home again today. Another canceled day at school. She has attended only twice this week. We are getting copious amounts of snow. It is pretty though, as long as you don't mind staying inside your very small, slightly dirty house.

Actually Miss Em and I have been quite productive. We've brought in a load of wood, vacuumed the basement, cleaned the kitchen and mopped the floor. All before 11:00 am, which is saying a lot on a day you could be sleeping in bed.

This morning I met with my new exercise trainer, one of the benefits of being the wife of the professor that teaches the class. She promised me slimmer thighs, tight abs and a Brazilian butt (don't ask me to explain that one). I told her in exchange I would teach her a song on the piano. I think I'm getting the better deal, if I don't die before its over.

Now where are those cookies we made the other day . . . ?

No comments: