Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ems B Day

It is hard for me to believe that this cute little baby

Has grown up to be this lovely girl

We had a birthday party for her last week with 13 of her favorite people. Number one on the list:
Turns out one of Em's friends wrote a mystery dinner and wanted everyone to dress up. Everyone came decked out.
We started by making pizzas and reading our identities out loud

There was cake . . .And presents . . .

Happy Birthday, Ems!
Thanks for being around for the last 17 years. We love you!

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Oh--happy happy birthday Ems! I always remember your birthday because it is the same as ELDER STEVE's! (he is leaving the teenage years tomorrow) I'm glad I got to be there at your original BIRTH day!

Mari said...

Happy birthday Emi-poo! I love you!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

jen said...

Happy Birthday Emily!! CANNOT believe she is 17. I feel old.