Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ta Da!

Well. . . the closet redo is finally finished! Yahoo!! Are you ready to see it??? Here is it step, by step.

First, the red paint job. Have to have red. Just have to. Did you know that red is a power color? I feel powerful in my red kitchen.
First the cabinet on the left. (Ain't it beautiful?)
Now the middle one . . . (did you notice the flowers? Miz Belle got some for her performance)
Now the right
The display cabinet goes up . . (I just love you, you big ol' ex-Amish cabinet guy! There is a story behind the ex-Amish part. I'll save it for another blog)
Teamwork gets it done faster (I'm all for teamwork! Uh, oops, sorry about the slight exposure part)
And now the finale, TA DA!
It matches my cabinets perfectly. I LOVE IT!! I'm happy.

Now, let's see. What shall I do next in my house. . . . ? Stayed tuned!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Woot wooo!!! I love the red. It all looks great. I want to know where everything that WAS in the closet is housed now. :)

GinnyC said...

Awesome lou!

Mari said...

Hey that does look awesome! I can't wait to come see it someday... whenever that may be.

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it. You just may inspire me to do some kind of project around here.

Marilyn said...

oooo purty. I love red too! lovely lovely cabinet.

Adam said...

mom what have you done. I thought we were working on the trim. it looks good though.

jen said...

ooooooooooooh I'm soooo jealous! that looks way awesome! totally love the red too. congrats! Now fill that baby up!