Thursday, February 19, 2009

OOOOOOOOOK LA HOM A

Miss Em is in the musical this week. I thought you might enjoy seeing pictures since most of you live too far away to see the show. Although I would welcome any visitors with open arms, you know. These are from the dress rehearsal.

"Why would I want to go out with Curly?"

Curly is describing the "Surrey with the Fringe on the Top"

Curly was sick during this rehearsal. Just picture the other girl as a boy. We are hoping Curly gets his voice back by show time tomorrow--and that with all the kisses he's giving to Laurey, that she doesn't get sick too.



That ol' peddler man thinks Laurey has grown up. She tells him to go eat a green apple for breakfast. A feisty one, is that Laurey.

The peddler gives Laurey "the Elixer of Egypt"


"Many a New Day"


I had to leave after the first act. It was a good thing, too, because I took about 200 pictures. I'll put the other 193 up over the next 3 weeks. . . .

Just kidding! Seriously, there may be a few more. She sounds AMAZING!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oooh, please take video! Oklahoma is one of my favorites! I'd love to see Em.