Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday blues

I can't believe it's been a week since I blogged last.

I've been having fun with my girls. It was so nice seeing the two of them together. Ems was only 10 when her big sister left home. They have a whole new relationship now that they are older. They are fun to watch.

Because they get together so infrequently, they always do a "twins" thing. They go out and find something that matches that they both can wear, or something that they both can do together. This time it was big (and I mean BIG) pearl earrings. One of them really liked them, the other didn't. I don't have the pictures downloaded yet, but I'll be posting some soon.

I miss big sister already.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sisters are the best!

Marilyn said...

They sure are!

Mari said...

I miss you too!!!

Austin said...

We tried that too... but I couldn't figure out how the earrings worked.