Monday, July 28, 2008

Snap happy

Because I am at the end of the line, so to speak, with kids left at home, I tend to focus my camera more on the one that is here. I am sorry about that, but she is just so photogenic I have to take advantage. My apologies to my other three. You know I would do it to you if you were here, don't you? Plus, I need all the practice I can get on this new camera. I have only taken 1000 pictures so far, I need to take more!

So, on this ordinary day last week, I caught Miss Em on her way to somewhere.


"Stop!" I said. "You look too darn cute. I have to take your picture!"

Of course she doesn't mind.

Even if she is eating, she'll stop for a pose.

I followed her outside. She obliged me with another pose.

I didn't leave. My camera was just getting warmed up!

Enough already! I'm going!

I am like paparazzi. You never know where I might be!

2 comments:

Mari said...

She is too cute. Keep snappin those pics! I like seeing home. Although... it may be time to change out those Christmas decorations. I'm just sayin...

Rebecca said...

She is one gorgeous girl! I love that you're snap happy! It makes me feel like I'm there. :)