Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Just when I'm feelin' smart . . .


Technology and I have a love/hate relationship. I love it when it works and I understand it, which is, on average, about 10% of the time.

This week our stake is doing roadshows, and, as part of the stake, I volunteered to record all the music for the practicing portion. I used to be able to do it with cassettes, but I do have all the technology to burn CDs, and I thought, "Why not. What better time to figure out how to use all this great stuff I have!"






Well, long story short, after HOURS (and I mean hours) of hair pulling, teeth gritting, muttered expletives (mild ones, of course!) under my breath, I have finally finished my CDs--12 songs, 3 copies of each!


Now, if I can just remember how to play them when the time comes. . . .

2 comments:

jen said...

hahaha...its great when it works huh! i'm lucky to have a computer guy for a husband. he bails me out when i don't know what i'm doin. often. :)

Marilyn said...

HEY-i wish HER computer guy would bail me out when i don't know what i am doing.......(but she's cuter so i don't blame him)