Thursday, January 24, 2008

Update on closet

I thought I should update y'all on the closet situation and not leave you hanging. I KNOW you are all just dying to find out the final result . . .

After mulling it over, thinking about spending a moderate amount of $ to get something better, but not what I really want, I decided to splurge and get what I really wanted in the first place. So in about a month's time I will have some custom cabinets installed. Of course I had to have DH (dear hubby) approval first, but when succinctly explained by me my reasons for desiring what I wanted he readily agreed. WOW! (that was easy, but don't tell him that)

So look for the updated photos in about a month!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

oh wow-awesome-i am all a-twitter waiting to see what it ends up like. see how blogging has changed your life!!

jen said...

Oh how exciting!!! I can't wait to see how it turns out!!!