Friday, January 4, 2008

Gettin' jiggy with it

Last year for Christmas we received the "Trans-Siberan Orchestra" cd, you know, the music on the commercial with the house and the flashing Christmas lights? My girls decided to rock on and dance to the music.

The next day Mari complained of a whip-lash effect on her neck. They were doing some pretty serious head shaking. Cool looking hair, though, eh?


Today I decided to try my hand at baking a crusty bread loaf. Roger and I have been interested in different types of European-type loaves, and gave this one a shot. Here is the end result:













The only ingredients are flour, salt, yeast and water.


Here's Adam's reaction:















I think he likes it. Now we are off to get his passport and prepare the missionary papers!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Yum! Did you like the bread? it looks good. was it crusty on top too? It looks like it. Love the hair. Did the kids all get home okay? When does Adam turn his papers in??

jen said...

Wow Mari, love that hair...what a great shot!

AND yummmmmmmmm, that bread looks soooo good. I love a good crusty bread. mmmmmmmmm
~J