Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Well now!

I proclaim today . . .

GOOFY PICTURE DAY!!

Now please don't think I excuse myself. I am prominent in some of these pictures as the downright goofiest of them all. And, boy, there were so many to choose from! So, let's take a stroll down memory lane. You may notice some similarities between family members. Such as . . .

THE WIDE OPEN GRIN



Hmm, definite family resemblance there.

I JUST WOKE UP DON'T BOTHER ME


A DAY AT THE BEACH . . .

A girl ready for a swim


Buried heads

My gosh, who is that? I want those legs back.

Gettin' down . . .

On the way to cross country ski. My kids were WAY excited to go!

Looking ghoulish for Halloween. Love the black lips.

This isn't a goofy picture. Just darn cute. I miss those days.

Hey, how did this one get in here? Very attractive, eh? The shower cap adds a touch of elegance, don't you think?

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Ha ha ha! I have some real winners of the three of us with large nostrils and silly grins!!! Great pics sis.

Mari said...

Hah hah, heh heh, hoo hoo, hee hee, ho ho, I like those. Nothin like a good blast from the past.